domingo, 20 de setembro de 2015

           Beginner

           Starting in Alchemy

          No one is unaware that one of the greatest mysteries of the world is Alchemy and believe it or not a large part of the population does not make minimum what it is.
Some have a sense, because they read some books, others by seeing a movie and even those who like an RPG game. But really who they are? What are? What is your purpose here on earth?

I do not know, but I want to find out.

I have an old philosophy from an early age, which caused me to have the will to do this blog, where:
"All knowledge must be shared" And another "All knowledge you receive the graces of-and for free." (This is better known).

But to be honest my intention so only talk about what I found and on the knowledge I have of this ancient art. I had the opportunity to read many books, watch a lot of videos and documentaries and talked to many people. However I still have the impression that I know nothing.

I want to share as far as I arrived and everything to discover. If I allowed all to understand or explain.

I'm no Dr. Harvard or even genius of science. I'm just a guy with imagination and belief that anything can happen and that one day will understand a bit more than I know nothing.

Weekly'll post some of the teachings that I got. Those who want to know more, just follow, maybe we can form a new order of alchemists.

Lesson 1: "All that is up is down ..." - Hermes Trismegistus

Regards,

The Apprentice Alchemy

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário